MAINTENANCE PROTECTION PLAN on all makes & models
What’s the Plan?
Albert’s Heating and Air Conditioning’s Security Plus Protection Plan (SPP) is a service that regularly maintains your furnace and air conditioning equipment to ensure safety, efficiency, and keep it in top working order. It’s a plan to prevent problems before they occur, ultimately, minimizing expenses with additional benefits.
Download our SPP brochure for your convenience and secure your Peace of Mind today!
What Does SPP Include?
- Inspection of equipment including flue pipes, condensate drainage and hoses, heat exchanger, blower, and venter motor.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Replace oil filter/nozzle or elements
- Monitor chimney draft
- Adjust operating pressures and check refrigerant
- Test safety controls
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration and check batteries
- Check evaporative coil , clean condenser coil, and condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Measure for correct air flow
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- 1” fiber glass filters
- Clean electronic air cleaner (if applicable)
- Replace filter and humidifier water panel (additional cost)
- Check capacitor
- Priority service
- Reminder service and pre-season scheduling
- Reduced risk of catastrophe
- First served during severe weather emergencies
- Extended equipment life
- Improved efficiency
- Discount on parts and labor (10%)
- No diagnostic fee
RESIDENTIAL * COMMERCIAL
SERVICES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF GAS, OIL, ELECTRIC HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF HEAT PUMP SYSTEMS
- INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF DUCTLESS SYSTEMS
- AIR CLEANERS
- INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF HUMIDIFIERS
- UV LIGHTS
- INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF GAS LINE SERVICES
- INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF GAS, OIL, AND STEAM HOT WATER TANKS/BOILERS
- INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF THERMOSTATS, CONTROLS, & PARTS
NOTE: All Manufacturer Warranties Can And Will Be Void Without Proof Of Annual Maintenance. Proof Of Equipment Maintenance Must Be Documented By A Certified HVAC Technician Under The Direct Employment Of A State Licensed HVAC Contractor.